Grace Fellowship Church of the Nazarene meets in Suite 307 (3rd floor) of the Cornerstone Center, 1111 N. Wells Street. The space is home to the Chicago Central District of the Church of the Nazarene.
If you plan on driving, plan ahead for parking. If you visit on Sunday, some free parking is available in a parking lot located off of Hill St. (just behind the Walter Payton High School). The lot is marked as LaSalle Street Church Parking. Street parking is usually available; some of it is metered.
View Larger Map
Public transportation is the most convenient way to get to the Church, located just a few blocks away from the Clark and Division CTA Red Line station.
If you're driving from the north or south, Lake Shore Drive is one of the quickest ways to arrive.
- Take the LaSalle St. exit from Lake Shore
- Follow LaSalle as it curves west and then heads south
- Continue south on LaSalle until Division
- Turn right onto Division and then almost immediately, turn left onto Wells
- Head south on Wells for about 500ft
- The Church is located on the left side of the street in the Cornerstone Center
If you plan on driving from the west from I-90/I-94 (the Kennedy Expressway):
- Take exit 49A for Division St.
- Head east on Division for about 1.4 miles
- Turn right on Wells and continue south for about 500ft